Frequently Asked Questions
- Can a personal trainer help me lose weight?
- How do I get started?
Contact us at: email@example.com or use our contact form.
- Why should I choose TNR Training over those at a commercial gym?
Our rates are very competitive with other gyms, however our service and dedication to our client's accomplishments far surpass our competition.
We strive to provide you with a unique, fun way to exercise, and ultimately welcome you into our family, to live a healthier, more fulfilling life!
- What should I be eating during the training program? What about water?
Water intake is essential. We recommend bringing a water bottle to all your workouts, and drink to ensure proper hydration.
- How many times per week should I exercise?
Aerobic Activity ( moderate intensity jogs, biking, swimming, etc) at least 4-5 days per week.
Resistance training ( weight training, resistance bands, machines) 3 times or more.
Flexibility and Stretching, at least 2-3 times per week.
- How often should I work out with my trainer?
- Can you train me at my home?
- If I come TNR's fitness studio, do I have to pay a gym fee additional to the trainer costs?
- Can I bring a friend to work out with me?
- If I can not make an appointment what should I do?
Failure to comply will result in the loss of the session.
- Once I start a training program, am I obligated to continue?
Please understand that you will be held responsible for any agreements you make.